AVON PROTECTION FM50 CBRN 71400-1 APR ASSEMBLY MILITARY MASK
The FM50 is part of the latest generation of Avon CBRN full face mask, specifically designed to meet the latest NATO forces military mask requirements.
It has been developed to counter the multiple CBRN threats encountered in modern warfare, anti-terrorist and peace-keeping operations.
The twin filter conformal system sits close against the face, providing the wearer with high protection and very low breathing resistance. Twin filters also make it a much more comfortable mask to wear and also allows greater ease of weapon deployment.
Outstanding vision is provided with the introduction of Avon Protection's new wide panoramic flexible visor which is the result of our new bonding technology that incorporates both visual clarity and integral durability and easy fluid intake.
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- Low inhalation resistance & excellent de-mist properties
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide
- Chlorobutyl rubber silicone blend mask
- High flow fail safe drinking device
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication
- Electronic Communication Port (ECP) for optional voice projection
- Radio communications available through ECP
The FM50 has been designed to be compliant with the latest US and NATO military CBRN requirements.
|CBRN Agent Resistance||FM50 Performance|
|Greater than 36 hrs|
|Greater than 10,000|
|FM50 Mast (including twin filters)||840 grams|
|Inhalation Resistance at: |
2 mm WG
8 mm WG
12 mm WG
|Mask & Filters|
10 mm WG
30 mm WG
64 mm WG
|Exhalation resistance at: |
|7 mm WG|
12 mm WG
|Field of View|
|Visual Field Score - NIOSH CBRN APR Standard||96|